The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Eden NC area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our office utilizes a state-of-the-art intraoral scanner (iTero) that digitally maps a patient’s mouth without the use of sticky and messy impression material.
For information on Invisalign®, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Hawkins or Dr. Atwood‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Hawkins or Atwood has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Hawkins or Atwood about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.